I find myself drawn to social media but sometimes there’s just so much going on I feel overwhelmed and just plain tired of them all! But….slightly addicted at the same time. So my majors are (in order of importance):
- twitter- my social everything, uncensored & uncut conversation with the world.
- Facebook- generally friends and family only, my fan page is completely different and I am not as active as I should be on that.
- Instagram – feeds straight to twitter cuts the middle steps and so much easier to use.
- Forkly- the ultimate foodie social media application.
- Foursquare- I do love my social coupons and discounts when I check in!
- LinkedIn- for businesses only plus they have a blog feed tool which is awesome
- Getglue- for the TV buff in us all
- Pinterest- I’m a voyeur on this one I will re-pin anyone but to surf the web for pins is very time consuming
- Google+ – I have not mastered this one yet, nor do I try so as far as Google saying they have 170m users. That’s kind of suspect…